Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grassroots Books in Reno!


I read. A lot. And it tends to get really expensive and more UBS (used book stores) go out of business all the time. Since I'm always lamenting not having a convenient UBS, I was told about a new place in Reno called Grassroots Books. Then I see an article about them in my Neighborhoods paper I receive in the mail. I figure this is a sign I should help pass their info along.

They also carry some new books, DVDs and more. You can check them out at their website and they link their inventory sold via Amazon. Best part? They have 'simple prices' which is their way of standardizing the prices for convenience. Hardbacks are $2.99 and Paperbacks are $1.99. I'm used to UBS' charging half of the list price printed on the book and then pricing would become more confusing from there so this is a great idea.
I wish the owners all the success in the world!

1 comment:

  1. We just moved to a bigger store! 660 E. Grove St. Just south of Costco and REI in Reno.

    ReplyDelete